Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, September 29, 2008

Our Date

Phillip and I got the opportunity to go to Library Square in Salt Lake and see the Body Worlds 3 Exhibit on Saturday. IT WAS FASCINATING!!!!! They won't let you take pics inside, so I had to borrow one from the web. It may look all gory and so forth, but it is not. These are real bodies donated to science that have been encased in plastic. They look totally fake, but WOW. Besides having bodies shown, they also have individual body parts. They show different diseases, and medical problems. They also have a whole section on fetus'. You can look in tubes and see the babies starting at 51/2 weeks clear up to 32 weeks. It was great and one of the best dates we have been on. Plus, we went with no children!!!! They told us it would take about 90 minutes to do the tour, but not Phil and I. We were there 3 hours!!!! This exhibit is going to be in SLC until Jan, and I highly recommend that if any of you get the chance to see this exhibit, spend the money and go. You won't regret it!!! FYI, it is all anatomically correct, so forewarning you will see the sexual organs on the people still intact.

1 comment:

Allison said...

This same exhibit was in St. Louis last year. We never went. I wished we had now that I've read your post.