I know! Can you believe it? I am actually going to update my blog!!!!! Miracles never cease. So, we have been very busy and I need to catch up on a LOT of things, but today's post is going to be just about GAVIN and his first day of school. He kept telling me that he wasn't excited to go to school. I was beginning to believe him, until this morning. He got up with out a fight, got dressed, ate breakfast, and at 8:10 said, "So, can I go yet?" I said, "NO." But then every few minutes he kept asking me and I finally said, "For someone who doesn't want to go to school, you are awfully anxious to get there." He got a big grin on his face and said, "Fine, I am excited for school, I just didn't want to tell you."


He is in the 3rd grade this year with Miss Andrews, whom is thinks is the BOMB. I'm hoping for another great year, and big achievements. He is growing up so fast and I can't believe he is already in the third grade. He amazes me daily on how smart witted he is, and cleaver! I'm so proud to be his mom and so glad that he is part of our family. LOVE YA G!
1 comment:
3rd Grade! WOW, what happened to our little boys?!
Post a Comment