Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, November 30, 2009

Yes, We are alive!

Phil asked me if I was every going to update the blog again, so I guess that is a sign. A lot has been going on and we have been running around like chickens with our heads cut off, but it is all good!!!! September I was really busy babysitting, coaching and be mom. Our XC season went great and I couldn't be prouder of the my team. They all PR'd and were amazing. I have the greatest group of kids. In fact, we are all going to do baptisms on Friday! Now, who can say that their team could do that? LOVE LIVING IN UTAH!
Gavin played flag football again, this time he was the Broncos. I know it killed Phil to have that jersey in our house. Gavin is getting the hang of football and by the end of season was doing much better at catching and flag pulling. He is also loving school. His teacher is awesome and I couldn't be more happier.
Jaycee is a monster that we just love. She has throughly enjoyed school and everyday wants to do homework. It is crazy, but she sits for hours doing worksheets. She started dance again and loves it. She can't wait till Wednesdays so she can put on her dance outfit and twirl!
Kyson is growing like a weed. He is still the sweetest thing in the world. Mister Smiley. He cut 2 molars and Phil and I never even new because his temperment never changed.
Phil is crazy at work, but what else is new? He has been helping them change over to a new PAX system and that has kept him busy.
Someday I will post pictures of Halloween (we were ALL pirates) and other stuff we have been up to, but until then, this is the best you all get. I hope Phil is happy now.

2 comments:

Allison said...

About TIME!!!!!! I was wondering if you totally gave up on the blog or what!

Tyson and Angela said...

YAY!!! YOU ARE ALIVE! :) Glad you had a great XC season and all is well! Happy Holidays!