Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, February 28, 2009

She made it!

I'm a bit behind on the blog and trying to catch up. So I will give a brief of why I'm behind. Phil's younger sister, Amanda made it to Utah with her little boy, Mason, despite horrid weather conditions over the Sierra's. We are so glad she is here and living with us. Mason is a riot and full of energy and into everything. He is a lot of fun. We are still looking for a job for her, so if anyone has an idea, that would be fantastic. The lord hears and answers prayers because she is living proof! I will try to update everyday till I'm caught up!

1 comment:

Mark and Bethany said...

I just got a job doing data entry from home. You pretty much set your own hours and you only need to do one week of training from 5-11 in Salt Lake. Then your good to go at home. It's not a ton of money to start, the faster you type the more you make. Anyway, my sup. just told me they were holding their last training class for home keyers the week of March 9. Let me know if she's interested, I'll give you all the info. Also, if she ever needs to vent or anything, I've been there and I remember how bad it sucked. So I'm here if she needs it.